Monday, July 2, 2007

My dear sweet boy...

For those of you that know me, you know that I try to claim my kids as MY own. They both look just like me....my baby pictures are identical to their pictures. We are...or would have been I guess, practically twins. It doesn't matter how many people have told me..."wow, they both look just like their father"...it doesn't matter...because really, they look just like me. Well, I was up in Belmont this weekend and I was proven WRONG!! Yes, yes, I know...for the first time in my life, I was wrong. I will admit...Robbie looks like his father. Carly and I were going through old family albums when I came across a really cute picture of Little Robbie...only....it wasn't Little Robbie. It was Rob when he was little Robbie's age. Ask Carly...I practically jumped out of my chair with amazement. I made Little Robbie take a picture holding the photograph so you could decide for yourself. To me....he looks like he is holding a picture of himself!



My dear Robbie....so I can't claim you as getting your good looks from me, but you are still my sweet, wonderful, loving little boy. I sure love you!!! Here are some more pictures of my Robbie.

2 comments:

Rob Au said...

He definitely looks like me when I was in age. Some pictures more than others, but that one looks pretty close. He is the sweetest boy though. Most definitely a trait from his mother.

alliatwood said...

HOLY COW! They look identical! Those pictures are so cute. We love them!