Friday, May 11, 2007

Preschool Pictures

I received Robbie's preschool pictures today, and boy did they make me laugh!! Its always amuzing when you try to get a group of people that size and have everyone smiling at the camera. The funny thing is...I think 95% of the people weren't paying atttention, caught in a blink, or just completely bored out of their mind! Not just kids...but teachers too!!! Sorry for the un-clear picture...the quality wasn't very good before the scan! :)
Here is his individual picture. I thought it turned out pretty good. He sure looks tired though!

I can't believe how quick he is growing up!!! He is such a smart kid. I am so proud of him. He now can read a lot of words and even some sentences! We've been recently been working on math problem and am amazed at how well he can already add and subtract. The other night we were practicing counting and we realized that he could count to 50!! He is so driven in his learning. He makes me so happy! I love you Robbie!!!

5 comments:

Rob Au said...

I am so proud of our son too. He is such a bright little kid. Sometimes to bright! You can't hide much from him. He can see through ambiguous logic.

alliatwood said...

It amazing to think what he can do already. He is so smart and the cutest kid in the class! We miss you all very much!

Kristine said...

So cute! But even cuter if you'd just let those curls grow back... :)

Unknown said...

He really is a smarty-pants....he and lauren are so adorable!! Ellie sure misses "little Robbie" and takes about the day when they will get married...I haven't had the heart to tell her that cousins don't marry cousins :)!! Someday we'll have that conversation!!!

Unknown said...

that was supposed to say....talks about the day when they will get married....I am way too tired to be typing :)