Sunday, April 29, 2007

Deck of me: week 16

This weeks challenge is: get someone to contribute. My parent's were in town for the week so I decided to get their help. My end product had my dad doing the front of my card and my son, Robbie doing the back. I then did the finishing touches. My dad drew a playing card that said 4 words: Family, Friends, Freedom and Faith. Whenever my grandpa calls them, he always reminds them that these are the 4 most important things in life. So my dad contributed by drawing it...my grandpa contributed with the inspirational words and that made the front of my card. I also used ink to make the card red. I was going to have my son draw our family on the back of the card but he has a hard time drawing small on the back of the card and couldn't fit the 4 of us. In the end he decided that he was just going to draw him with his friend Kendyl. So, on the back of the card you'll see Robbie and Kendyl. Here is my card:



3 comments:

Je@net said...

Great words on your card! Grandpa was right!
And the drawing is just lovely!!~

Rob Au said...

I didn't get to help!? :( Lovely card as usual. Great job.

Karalenn Hippen said...

OH how beautiful! Kendyl is so excited to be with Robbie in a drawing. He is her special little buddy. Your card turned out great! I'm so glad you got to have your family visiting.